Friday, August 24, 2007

not much in the crafting front....

this is something growing by my gate...
I have heard people actually read this so I guess I should put something worth reading on here....hmmmm lets see, what have I done crafty lately? Not much. I am getting things ready for my yard sale so I have not had much time. I also got a new job at the Dev. Preschool (right back where I started 8 years ago) but getting paid much better and only working 15 hours a week, that leaves time to see clients in the afternoons.
I will see if I can dig up some old craft projects for your viewing pleasure....




I made a little ducky blanket for my friend Maria's baby shower and a monster for the big brother!
here is fuz getting ready for the yard sale

2 comments:

Wildfyre said...

Is that a Tansy? Sorry, I'm a complete plant geek :-p

Krista said...

I have no idea what kind of plant it is, it smells really good like mint and then recently got those yellow flowers you see. Its about 3-4 feet tall